At Sharentag, they believe your privacy is important; therefore they have a data policy which is designed in a way to help you make informed decisions on how to share your content with others. The policy also allows Sharentag to collect and use your content.
2. Sharing of content and information
You now have full control of content and information that you post on Sharentag. This is made possible through the privacy settings. In addition
- Content like photos and videos can be shared once you grant Sharentag the permission to do so.
- Deleted IP content is also sorted and will not be shared.
- Using any application, the permission of access of the application to your content is also controlled by you.
- Publishing of information will be seeing by people off Sharentag and your profile name and picture can be viewed.
- Your feedback and suggestions about Sharentag is understood and it can be used with no obligation
At Sharentag the safety of your account is guaranteed at Sharentag, By following the commitments stated below, you help keeping Sharentag safe.
- You will not upload malicious code and viruses
- There is no posting of unauthorized commercial communications such as spam on Sharentag
- No accessing of information from other users on Sharentag.
- There will be no unlawful engagement of fraud on Sharentag.
- No accessing of user’s account without Sharentag’s permission.
- You will not harass or bully other users.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, incites violence or pornography.
- You will not use Sharentag to do malicious, unlawful acts.
- You will not do anything that may impair proper working of Sharentag.
4. Account security and Registration
Account registration commitments should be adhered to so as to maintain your account security. The commitments include
- You will give true and correct information while registering for an account.
- You will create only one account.
- Once your account is disabled, you will not create another on without Sharentag’s permission.
- No use of Sharentag when you are below 13 year.
- Convicted sex offender will not use Sharentag
- Maintenance of accuracy on your personal information should be up to date.
- No sharing of password.
- You will not practice account transferring.
- You will not use Sharentag page for your own commercial gain.
5. Respecting other users rights
At Sharentag your rights are fully respected. The same is required for you. The following is what is required from you as a sign of respect to other users.
- You will not post information that violates other user’s rights on Sharentag.
- Your account will be disabled by Sharentag once they find out you repeatedly violate other users right
- Sharentag can remove any content posted by you which is found to violate their policies.
- Once content is removed by Sharentag by mistake, you are given an opportunity to appeal.
- You will not post one’s sensitive information on Sharentag
- You will not use trademarks from Sharentag without their permission.
6. Mobile Devices
The following are terms of services on use of mobile while accessing Sharentag;
- Mobile services are offered free but you will be charged normally.
- When changing or deactivating your phone number you will have to update content on Sharentag before 48 hours end.
- You will authorize syncing of your device with other users and access information on Sharentag.
7. Commercial and Advertisements’ content enhanced by Sharentag
Advertisers are required to follow the following while using Sharentag.
- You will grant Sharentag permission to use your name, profile picture and any other content about you in connection with the commercial brand enhanced by Sharentag
- Sharentag will not give your content to advertisers without your consent
- Paid services and communications will not be identified.
8. Provisions applicable to software
Users using software have to follow the following;
- Features and updates will be provided by Sharentag who enhance the application.
- Any modification or extraction of source code from Sharentag will only be allowed if authorized by Sharentag.
When Sharentag does an amendment to any policy the following will be notified to you;
- First you will be notified of any changes done and you will be given the opportunity to review and give comments on the reviewed terms before you continue using our services and products.
- Any changes made to any policy and guideline or terms referenced by this statement, you will be provided with a notice.
- Continued usage of Sharentag services follow changes of policies must your accepted by you.
10. End of provision of services
Violation of these statements can lead to us to stop providing all or part of Sharentag to you. You will be notified through an email or next time you attempt to access your account. Your account may be deleted or your application may be disabled at any time. 11. Disputes
- Claims raised by other users against your information on Sharentag will hold Sharentag free from any expenses and loses. Although we have user’s rule of conduct, we cannot control a user’s actions on Sharentag and not responsible for the content and information transmitted by users.
- You use Sharentag at your own risk though we try keep Sharentag bug free and safe. Therefore we do not assure that Sharentag will be error free. Sharentag will not be responsible for any damage done to third parties.
12. Provisions applicable to users outside United States
Apart from creating a global community, Sharentag also strive to respect local laws. That is US local laws. If you are user outside US and interact with Sharentag, the following provisions will apply;
- There will be no transferring and processing of personal data in the US.
- You will not engage in commercial activities on Sharentag or operate a website if you are a designated national in the US list. There will be no use of Sharentag if you are banned from using services or software whose origin is the US.